We are currently seeking qualified and experience personnel to join our group. Please review the Job Opportunities below and submit your resume to email@example.com
QA/QC Engineer - 1 Vacancy
- Review of client specification and preparation of all QA/QC Procedures and ITP.
- Qualification and preparation of WPS & PQR and provide Weld map details.
- Review of all Final inspection books before release to client.
- To attend project meetings and improve on QA/QC Coordination with other departments.
- Coordinate and work with the QA/QC Manager and in his absence, shall allocate the projects for the QC Inspectors and work along with the QC Inspectors to monitor the QA/QC Activities.
- Inspection of incoming materials including customer supplied material and maintenance of relevant records.
- Responsible for material identification /traceability of all sub-divided materials in accordance with Company written procedure.
- Ensure compliance on all stage and Final inspection requirements as per the approved ITP, Drawings, Procedure and Traveler.
- inspect formed heads and components for profile and dimensional accuracy including NDE if any.
- Preparation of Traveler and certifying Heat Treatment Record.
- Maintenance of ITP and Traveler.
- Carries out Welder Performance Qualification tests.
- Monitoring continuity of Welder qualification and re-qualifying Welders when their qualification expires.
- Monitor conditioning of welding consumables and storage.
- Spot checking during production welding activities for correct use of Qualified Welders/Welding Procedures.
- Organize material /weld joints for NDE.
- Arranging for Calibration of Measuring and Test instruments from suitable external agencies.
- Ensuring inspection Witness l Hold points does not proceed, until authorized to do so.
- Conduct Final Inspection and prepare Manufacturer Data Report.
- Liaison with the Al for the timely execution of Code required inspection and controlling the shop floor inspection activity with respect to ITP requirement.
- Report Non-conformities and Raise NCRs as described in Section 5 of QC Manual.
- For all Non-conformities occurring at Field, Field QC Inspector shall raise the NCR and allocate a unique No. i.e. by giving reference to Contract No., Manufacturer's Serial No. and forward to QA/QC Manager and Engineering Manager and further processing in accordance with Section 5 of QC Manual.
- Field QC Inspector shall be responsible for maintaining relevant quality related documents and forward the same to QA/QC Manager.